Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Follow-up



Thanks for all the prayers. Katie will be fine. She is however on crutches today. Apparently she tore something in her foot during her race last Saturday. I don't know if I mentioned that she came in 9th out of 175 or so people. She ran the 3.1 miles in 19:47. Great race! Anyway... she tore something and to be safe the doctor has her on crutches today and possibily tomorrow. Nothing was broken. She will probably be able to run on Saturday. She is HAPPY for that!
It is stunning to me what a "natural" she is at this sport. Her coach said that if she keeps up at this level she will not need to worry about paying anything for college. How awesome is that???

I am off to the Central Territory tomorrow. I am attending a Women's Ministries Conference. I am one of the reps. from the East. It should be fun but the "day before a trip" scenario is killing me! It is also homecoming weekend so the schedule for the kiddos is CRAZY. The parade... the community bbq...the football game...the cc meet...the dance.... Can Jim handle it all????? YEP! Pray for him.

I've got to go and get things done. Adios!

No comments: