Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Agenda for the Day

My Agenda for Today

Print programs for Home League Annual Dinner (for Thursday)
Pick up centerpieces for the Dinner
Print music for Auxiliary Meeting (tomorrow)
Print Agenda & Minutes for Auxiliary Meeting (tomorrow)
Organize room for Auxiliary Meeting
Prep with husband on Program Committee Meeting
Complete Inventory of Building and Quarters (all stuff in my office)
Take Em to softball practice (while Daddy's at band)
Go to Katie's band concert (while Daddy's at band)

God's Agenda for Today

Stay home with a son who found CHICKEN POX all over his body this morning!!

God is a wonderful God and I thank Him even for the CHICKEN POX! Does anyone know how long he will have these things anyway? It has been 13 years since my last child had them and my memory is not that good. He did have the vaccine as a baby. FYI for those who were vaccinated... apparently there is a booster that you will need about 7 years after the first vaccine. I obviously didn't know about it.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Wow, if wives posted these planned agendas for their days all the time it would take a lot of the guesswork out for husbands!