Friday, June 15, 2007

DEPRESSION

This has been a traumatic week for me!

I dropped my baby off at the park yesterday morning at 9:00am so that she could participate in her FIRST high school cross country practice. She is officially in high school :(

After practice I drove her down to Camp Neosa AND left her :( She is working there and will be gone all summer... NOT GOOD!

My husband didn't come home last night. He stayed at the corps all night working on a playground for the neighborhood kids. He and two other staff members worked ALL night... I was lonely :(

The CAVS lost :( Enough said! I didn't even watch the game. I watched a movie instead.

I wasn't able to go to the Officers' Farewell today ... United Way Day of Care day! I'm sad that I won't be able to say good bye to some dear officer friends and especially to their dear children:(

Emily has her FIRST babysitting gig tonight. She is growing up TOO FAST :( She shouldn't be old enough to babysit... she is a baby herself... my baby girl :(

I am home alone until about 9:00pm. It is a Friday night and my whole family is out doing their own thing... living their own lives. It is depressing for me :( When did they all get so independent?

I am going to go and have some time with my Jesus.... He will cheer me up :)

No comments: