Thursday, July 30, 2009

ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Can you tell how exasperated I feel right now simply by the title of this entry?

It has been quite some time since I have posted on this blog. I'm not sure how much longer I will continue to write, but I figured I'd give it another shot.

Life has been quite hectic, as always. We are concluding a two week vacation. It can probably be summed up as horrible. We camped our first week.... constant rain. Our second week began with a house fire at the home of my inlaws.

I've concluded that vacations are simply not good for us as of late. They provide absolutely no refreshment or lift to our energy levels. They are actually quite draining.

During our last vacation, my mother died. During this vacation, my inlaws lost their home of 40 years. At this point I think I might cancel all future vacations! Seriously!

On that note, I'm going to log off and clean my carpets because that is what I do when I'm feeling overwhelmed... I clean.

By the way, I hope you like the new lay out of my blog. Pretty nifty if I do say so myself!

No comments: