Saturday, April 01, 2006

New to Blogger

I have finally decided to get a blog site.... I am not even sure if that is what you call it! I have spent the last several months reading the postings and comments of others and finally feel that I am "in control" enough to have my own site. I say that because I can be very passionate about topics and would never want to "rant and rave" about issues and subjects that I really have not investigated. Sometimes passions run wild and thats when you can get into trouble.

I will put some thoughts down periodically and my hope is ultimately that I grow as a Christian and that someone may come across my writings and catch a glimpse of Jesus in a way that is beneficial to them. I pray that Christ is glorified in all that is written within this blog.

No comments: